Building an Ethical Culture - Employ people with Integrity
Company culture is the personality of a company. It defines the environment in which employees work.
We supply a range of dedicated Value Based Assessments all designed by the same international team specifically aimed at the “World of Work”.
These assessments integrate with each other, measuring integrity in all its facets.
Based on your business requirements we can provide assessments that cover the following:
- Assess for the full Integrity Profile of an individual
- Logistics & Transport Industry assessment, e.g. driver’s and operators of all kinds of high value vehicles/machinery
- Security Industry assessment, e.g. Law Enforcement, Security guards etc.
- Assisting co-workers and organisations – citizenship behaviour
- Disposition to counterproductive work behaviour
- Assist in shortlisting of applicants
- Assess to support correct candidate screening and/or selection
- Development of Integrity in individuals – creating a “Culture of Integrity” in the workplace
- Assess General Integrity of individuals
- Personality Profiles
- Basic Aptitude and/or Comprehensive Aptitude assessments
- Productivity skills assessments.
Productivity skills assessments.
Recruiting staff based on these assessments will improve profitability, giving you a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
For more details see our business benefits page.
A key component to workplace ethics and behaviour is integrity;
or being honest and doing the right things at all times.
High Integrity is Characterised by
Organisational Citizen Work:-
Loyalty & Respect
Reliability & Dependability
Positive Work Ethic
Perseverance & Efficiency
Good Leadership Practices
Low Integrity is Characterised by
Counter Productive Work:-
Poor Leadership Practices