Build your brand by employing people with the right values to enable your success.
Value based assessments, tailor made for all industries.
Employ for Integrity first,
then check for energy and intelligence.
Integrity in the workplace starts with the people you employ...
it's about what they do when they’re not being watched.
Do you proudly advocate that your Companies Brand is about Integrity, and Trust –
then you must employ differently to deliver your promises to your shareholders
If you employee people with "Integrity & Trust",
research indicates that your total return for Shareholders, is three times higher than where it lacks
Improve your chances of employing people with values aligned to that of your company by 80%,
by undertaking our value based psychometric assessments
Appointing employees whose values are aligned to that of the
companies will improve your ROI, and decrease non-value adding activities
- The most highly used “Value” in the Top 500 Fortune companies is "INTEGRITY".
- There is no right way to do a wrong thing
A key component to workplace ethics and behaviour is Integrity,
or being honest and doing the right thing at all times
Living an ethical corporate life enriches the world positively –
unethical behaviour destroys whatever good was created
“Look for three things in a person – Intelligence, Energy, Integrity If they don’t have the last one, don’t bother with the first two” – Warren Buffett
Building an Ethical Culture
Employ people with Integrity
- Has there ever been a more critical time in history when we need people of integrity?
- What is happening and where are we headed?
- Why does it seem that the collective fabric of our society is becoming unravelled amid the revelations of lust, greed and immorality in high and low places?
- Integrity is essential if we are going to become people who positively and powerfully impact others.
- Internal theft and dishonesty continue to rise
- Scandals result in share prices dropping
- Corporate scandals and resultant settlements cost organisations millions
- Companies go bankrupt as a result of deviant behaviour
- Job applicants misrepresent themselves in resumes and interviews
- Lying, forms of abuse, and absenteeism are a reality
- It is costly to employ the wrong person
- Non-compliance of regulatory requirements costs
- Improvement in staff attitudes
- Satisfied customers
- Ability to achieve goals set
- Improved leadership
- Decrease in disciplinary rates
- Decrease in number of forced terminations
- Decrease in theft
- Improvement in productivity
- Insurance & Assurance
- Law Enforcement & Security
- Logistics, Supply Chain & Warehousing
- Transport & Driving Fraternity
- Health Care
- Financiers & Debt Recoveries
- Regulatory Consulting & Risk Mitigation